Learn to control your breathing and your mind. Our goal is to help you be present in the moment and feel comfortable and confident while swimming underwater.
Schinoussa is one of the most beautiful small islands of the Aegean archipelago. It belongs to the Lesser Cyclades complex and is close to Naxos, Iraklia, Koufonissia and ancient Keros. The entire island is part of Natura 2000 network, as it hosts many endemic plants and is an important migratory station for birds.
Below are all the freediving options you can choose from:
1) Freediving Courses: Learn the fundamentals or take your skills to the next level and get certified
2) Recreational Dives: Have fun exploring the underwater environment. Lots of freediving spots
3) Night Diving: As we all know, nothing is the same during the nighttime
4) Wreck Diving: The plane wreck in Iraklia is an exciting dive and a very photogenic one
5) Breathing Workshops: Learn how to control your breathing
6) Relaxation Workshops: Relaxation is the key! The more you relax the more you enjoy your dive
7) Safety Training: Learn how to provide safety at the highest level
Rarely, bad weather may also mean that, for your safety, a different itinerary is used. Here, no refund is possible. The tour organizer will always offer an equivelant itinerary taking the same amount of time and visiting equally impressive places (just those not so prone to bad weather) and offering an equally enjoyable experience that you are sure to treasure.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.